Stratocaster-style guitar autographed by Rob Halford of Judas Priest. Lead vocalist and songwriter Halford joined the existing band Judas Priest in 1993 and found success with the line up that included, for its' first recordings, K.K. Downing, John Ellis, Ian Hill and Glen Tipton. Halford co-wrote most of the group's major hits with Downing and Tipton. He also formed and/or sang in other groups including Fight, Halford and 2wo. This signed guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from James Spence Authentication (JSA).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Rob Halford, lead vocalist/songwriter of Judas Priest in blue felt pen
- New black/red "flame" finish Stratocaster-style guitar
- Judas Priest logo in white (may be removed if desired)
- Certificate of Authenticity from JSA (see photo)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.