Original album artwork proof of reissue of Frank Sinatra's classic 1969 album A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen. The album was a tribute to poet McKuen and the track "Love's Been Good to Me" went to #8 on the British charts, and was also later recorded by Johnny Cash.
This matted and framed print proof shows all the details on the proof including registration marks, color control strip. etc. This item was acquired and previously owned by a record industry executive.
Note: A print proof is a version of the artwork design which is created prior to production and used to check final details of the print job. In the record business they are created in very small numbers to be reviewed by the designer, printer and anyone else involved in finalizing the 45 or album sleeves for a music release.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original album art proof for reissue of Frank Sinatra's 1969 album A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen
- Piece is pre-owned but in Very Good to Excellent condition. Proof and frame have some very minor handling marks
- Nicely framed in black metal frame with white matte
- Great piece of Frank Sinatra memorabilia for the wall
- Framed piece measures 15" wide x 18" high
- Fantastic collectible for any Frank Sinatra fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available