This framed Fats Domino memorabilia collage includes a promo-copy 45 rpm record of his famous hit "Blueberry Hill" signed by the artist himself and a photo. Includes Letter of Authenticity for the autograph from Roger Epperson (REAL).
One of the fathers of the Rock and Roll genre, Fats' 1956 recording of "Blueberry Hill" (a song written in 1940 by Vincent Rose, Al Lewis and Larry Stock) went to #2 on the Billboard Juke Box chart for two weeks and #1 on the R&B chart for 11 weeks. It sold more than five million copies worldwide in 1956 and 1957.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original Imperial label 45 rpm record of "Blueberry Hill" signed by Fats Domino. Inscription reads "Luck Always Fats Domino"
- 5" x 7" photo of Fats Domino
- Letter of Authenticity from REAL (Roger Epperson) - see image
- Engraved nameplate
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 14.5" x 20.5"
- MusicGoldmine Premier Framing with custom black/white double matting
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic one-of-a-kind collectible for any Fats Domino or rock history fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available