This framed Beatles memorabilia collage features a great black and white 8 x 10 photo of the group and two colorful replica tickets from 1965 and 1966. Check out those show prices! Celebrate the Beatles with this great fan collage.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- 8 x 10 black and white photo of the group from the mid-60s
- Two replica tickets from 1965 and 1966.
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 20" x 16"
- Framed with custom black/white mattes
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Beatles fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
The Beatles formed in England in 1960 with the group's founding lineup composed primarily of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and later crystallizing when George Harrison and Ringo Starr joined the line up. The "Fab Four" have become the most influential band in history and are also the best-selling, with a figure estimated at over 800 million records sold worldwide.
They have achieved more Gold® and Platinum® RIAA sales awards than any group in history, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in 1988 and all four were also inducted individually in the span of 1984 to 2015.
The individual members of a group with so many accomplishments would naturally go on to find great success as solo artists as well and all four achieved significant acclaim with solo albums and guest appearances. Lennon's live was tragically cut short by a crazed fan in New York City in 1980, while Harrison sadly succumbed to cancer in 2001. McCartney and Starr continue to release music and tour today.