A rare Beatles collectible. This embroidered cloth patch is an original official Beatles badge that was described and advertised in The Beatles Book magazine #8, March 1964. See images for the actual magazine ad. The original 1964 Beatles Monthly magazine #8 is also part of this item.
These badges were sold via the publication to Beatles fans around the world. This particular badge has been framed by the famed auction house Christie's. In 1988, Christie's auctioned off badges in a limited edition of 2,500. This one is numbered 1631/2500.
The magazine, an original from March 1964, is in Very Good+ condition. For more details and information about the magazine that is included, see our listing here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original Beatles badge from 1964
- Unused and in as new condition
- Limited Edition 1631/2500
- Framed in a 9 1/2" x 13" frame
- Badge measures 2 3/4" x 4"
- Includes the letter from Christie's, as seen in photo
- Original The Beatles Book magazine March 1964 issue #8 which features an advertisement for the badge. Magazine in VG+ condition.
- Great authentic vintage 1960s Beatles collectibles
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available