A rare Beatles collectible. This embroidered cloth patch is an original official Beatles badge that was described and advertised in the "Beatles Monthly," No. 8, 1964. They were sold via the publication to Beatles fans around the world. This particular badge has been framed by the famed auction house Christie's. In 1988, Christie's auctioned off badges in a limited edition of 2500. This one is numbered 1631/2500.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original Beatles badge from 1964
- Unused and in as new condition
- Limited Edition 1631/2500
- Framed in a 9 1/2" x 13" frame
- Badge measures 2 3/4" x 4"
- Includes the letter from Christie's, as seen in photo
- Great and fun Beatles collectible
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available