In-house Capitol Records award to John Lennon for the Beatles Abbey Road album. Released in 1969, Abbey Road is one of the Beatles seminal albums. This is a label award from Capitol Records presented to John Lennon estimated to have been made sometime in the early 1990s. Note that this is not a RIAA award.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- In-house Capitol Records sales award for the Beatles Abbey Road album and to celebrate Capitol Records 50th anniversary (1942-1992)
- Award features black frame, CD and cassette artwork and silver-colored metal presentation plate
- Presented to John Lennon
- Estimated to have been made in the early 1990s
- In VG with only minor mars on frame and plexiglas
- Award measures approx. 13" x 17"
- Great collector's item for any Beatles or John Lennon fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Interested in knowing more about RIAA awards and what makes them great to add to your collection? Subscribe to our free bi-weekly newsletter and get our 55-page MusicGoldmine RIAA and Record Award Guide free plus a 15% discount code here.