Foreigner Agent Provocateur 1984 LP jacket signed by Lou Gramm. Autograph certified by Beckett Authentication Services (BAS) with QR code serial number authenticity sticker. The 3x Multi-Platinum album spawned the band's biggest hit single and one of Gramm's vocal masterpieces, "I Want to Know What Love Is", along with follow up hit "That Was Yesterday". It also became their first and only #1 album in the U.K. It peaked at #5 in the U.S. Lou Gramm was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame along with Mick Jones in 2013.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of original Foreigner lead singer/songwriter Lou Gramm in black marker on 1984 Agent Provocateur album jacket (record not included)
- Autograph certifed by Beckett Authentication Services with QR code/serial number sticker on back of album (see image)
- Album sleeve condition: VG with minor edge wear. Signature clear.
- Black aluminum album display frame included allowing it to be hung on wall
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Fantastic collectible for any Foreigner or Lou Gramm fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available