Here's a one-of-a-kind find for any Beatles memorabilia collector or fan. This unique shadow box collage contains over 100 items of mostly vintage Beatles and pop culture memorabilia.
Collectibles housed in the collage include buttons, pins, a bracelet, two officially licensed Beatles watches and more. Some of the pins are vintage and extremely hard to find while others are newer. While 95% of the collectibles inside are Beatles items or Beatles-related (such as a handful of Paul McCartney items), there are also a few pop culture items in the mix as well. Some of the individual pins inside this piece are rare and worth over $100 each.
This collage is estimated to have been assembled sometime in the last 15-20 years. It was created by an artist in the U.K., where we acquired this item, so most all of the memorabilia inside is from the U.K. Celebrate the Fab Four in unique style with this spectacular memorabilia piece...
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos (or check the close ups of the items)
- Wood shadow box-framed Beatles vintage memorabilia collage
- Contains over 100 pieces of Beatles memorabilia, mostly vintage, along with some other pop culture items
- Made in the U.K.
- Nicely framed in in uniquely shaped wood shadow box measuring approx. 32" wide x 39.25" high (at longest points)
- Previously owned but in VG to Excellent condition
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, one-of-a-kind collectible for any Beatles fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
The Beatles formed in England in 1960 with the group's founding lineup composed primarily of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and later crystallizing when George Harrison and Ringo Starr joined the line up. The "Fab Four" have become the most influential band in history and are also the best-selling, with a figure estimated at over 800 million records sold worldwide.
They have achieved more Gold and Platinum RIAA sales awards than any group in history, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in 1988 and all four were also inducted individually in the span of 1984 to 2015.
The individual members of a group with so many accomplishments would naturally go on to find great success as solo artists as well and all four achieved significant acclaim with solo albums and guest appearances. Lennon's life was tragically cut short by a crazed fan in New York City in 1980, while Harrison sadly succumbed to cancer in 2001. McCartney and Starr continue to release music and tour today.